Warrior Assault Systems’ Second Generation Command Panel is the latest addition to the warrior range. This new Generation Panel has evolved from Warriors Original Gen 1 Command Panel as a result of direct input from UK Front Line Combat Forces deployed in Afghanistan. The larger Velcro patch allows the addition of multiple ID patches and rank insignia. The Gen 2 model now features a rapid closure system in addition to the original heavy duty zip. This allows the Operator/Commander to quickly close the panel preventing the contents from falling out in the event of a fast moving Contact / Rapid Evac situation Etc. The panel can be further secured at a later date in the conventional manner using the zip.
The Warrior Command Panel allows the use of navigational items maps and other admin on a protected flat clean surface. Also features an internal transparent map sleeve. The Panel has 2 MOLLE columns wide across the front and allows enough space for the attachment additional smaller pouches. On the inside there are 2 pockets and elastic loops to hold pens compass knife chem lights protractor notebook etc.
PREMIUM GRADE FABRIC
500D Nylon fabric feature enhanced tear and abrasion resistance, and long lasting durability, 500D Nylon fabric made with solution dyed yarns are inherently stain resistant and easy to clean.
HIGH QUALITY THREADS
Thread quality is fundamental to the construction, durability and strength of the equipment.
Two factors have a negative impact on the life Span of threads
1) Mildew is one of the most common factors in the deterioration fabric, causing it to rot and ultimately results in unacceptable failure.
2) Sunlight has a harmful effect on the performance of threads, and over time causes their deterioration.
Warrior only uses the highest quality nylon threads imported from the USA which are treated against both UV and Mildew.
- Fiber Resistance to Acid – Good
- Fiber Resistance to Alkali – Good
- Fiber Abrasion Resistance – Excellent
- Fiber Resistance to Heat – 142 deg C (Highest continuous temperature before breakdown)
- Fiber Melting Point – 265 deg C
This product contains MOLLE webbing that will allow you to attach other pouches using the MOLLE system.
- 25mm (1 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1200 lbs
- 38mm (1.5 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1800 lbs
- 50mm (2 Inch ) ) Breaking Strain: 2200 lbs