The releasable system is a lightweight carrier which accepts both soft and hard solutions in front rear and side integrated pockets. The carrier is covered all round with multiple rows of 1 inch matched camo MOLLE webbing which allows the attachment of a large selection of pouches in multiple mission specific set ups.
PREMIUM GRADE FABRIC
500D Nylon fabric feature enhanced tear and abrasion resistance, and long lasting durability, 500D Nylon fabric made with solution dyed yarns are inherently stain resistant and easy to clean.
HIGH QUALITY THREADS
Thread quality is fundamental to the construction, durability and strength of the equipment.
Two factors have a negative impact on the life Span of threads
1) Mildew is one of the most common factors in the deterioration fabric, causing it to rot and ultimately results in unacceptable failure.
2) Sunlight has a harmful effect on the performance of threads, and over time causes their deterioration.
Warrior only uses the highest quality nylon threads imported from the USA which are treated against both UV and Mildew.
- Fiber Resistance to Acid – Good
- Fiber Resistance to Alkali – Good
- Fiber Abrasion Resistance – Excellent
- Fiber Resistance to Heat – 142 deg C (Highest continuous temperature before breakdow
- Fiber Melting Point – 265 deg C
Warrior only uses the highest quality rated Clips and accessories.
This product uses MOLLE to connect to other items creating a modular and adaptive system.
* Products may differ from the picture shown due to product improvements over time
This product contains MOLLE webbing that will allow you to attach other pouches using the MOLLE system.
- 25mm (1 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1200 lbs
- 38mm (1.5 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1800 lbs
- 50mm (2 Inch ) ) Breaking Strain: 2200 lbs