The Warrior Assault Systems, Grab Bag is built to last; it was designed with input from operators in the field. This bag allows you to carry all your essentials in your vehicle or over your shoulder. Large zips give you access to the bags main compartment which includes two dividers with a pocket for the MBT Radio straps for chem lights 3 x elasticated straps on the inside back wall to hold extra mags torch gloves etc. and a hook & loop compartment that includes pistol and magazine holster. There is also additional space for medical supplies food water bottle etc. The exterior of the bag has a GPS pouch two pistol mag pouches and 3 x 5.56mm removable MOLLE mag pouches (holds a total of 6 x 5.56mm mags). What makes this bag even better is a removable padded shoulder strap and the large over flap which includes a map pouch that covers the main zip compartment and M4 pouches and secures with a Fastex buckle ( the flap cover can be folded back and secured when not required ).. It disguises the contents making the E & E Bag ideal for low profile operations as a vehicle bag or simply an operational bag for carrying lots of kit.
A new recent addition is a single MOLLE Pouch added to the chest section of the shoulder strap which can hold a single pistol mag or a small torch.
The Warrior Grab bag also comes in two different variants as well as the standard;
The Command variant has a command panel instead of the 3 x 5.56mm mag pouches.
The Low Profile variant sees the 3 x M4 5.56mm mag pouches replaced with 3 x open MOLLE 5.56mm mag pouches.
PREMIUM GRADE FABRIC
500D Nylon fabric feature enhanced tear and abrasion resistance, and long lasting durability, 500D Nylon fabric made with solution dyed yarns are inherently stain resistant and easy to clean.
HIGH QUALITY THREADS
Thread quality is fundamental to the construction, durability and strength of the equipment.
Two factors have a negative impact on the life Span of threads
1) Mildew is one of the most common factors in the deterioration fabric, causing it to rot and ultimately results in unacceptable failure.
2) Sunlight has a harmful effect on the performance of threads, and over time causes their deterioration.
Warrior only uses the highest quality nylon threads imported from the USA which are treated against both UV and Mildew.
- Fiber Resistance to Acid – Good
- Fiber Resistance to Alkali – Good
- Fiber Abrasion Resistance – Excellent
- Fiber Resistance to Heat – 142 deg C (Highest continuous temperature before breakdown)
- Fiber Melting Point – 265 deg C
This product uses MOLLE to connect to other items creating a modular and adaptive system.
* Products may differ from the picture shown due to product improvements over time
This product contains MOLLE webbing that will allow you to attach other pouches using the MOLLE system.
- 25mm (1 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1200 lbs
- 38mm (1.5 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1800 lbs
- 50mm (2 Inch ) ) Breaking Strain: 2200 lbs