Warrior Assault Systems’ Gen 2 MBITR Pouch has a folding design to be worn with the radio controls facing the operator allowing easy access to the control buttons program indicators and digital screen. Fits PRC-148 radio. 2 Inch Elastic on the front panel alows a C.A.T to be carried and accessed quickly the side of the pouch has 4 x Elastic loops which can be used for Chemlights and or 12 gauge shotgun shell rounds for breaching MOE.
The Gen 2 MBITR pouch takes up 2 horizontal rows of MOLLE on any compatible carrier or chest rig.
PREMIUM GRADE FABRIC
500D Nylon fabric feature enhanced tear and abrasion resistance, and long lasting durability, 500D Nylon fabric made with solution dyed yarns are inherently stain resistant and easy to clean.
HIGH QUALITY THREADS
Thread quality is fundamental to the construction, durability and strength of the equipment.
Two factors have a negative impact on the life Span of threads
1) Mildew is one of the most common factors in the deterioration fabric, causing it to rot and ultimately results in unacceptable failure.
2) Sunlight has a harmful effect on the performance of threads, and over time causes their deterioration.
Warrior only uses the highest quality nylon threads imported from the USA which are treated against both UV and Mildew.
- Fiber Resistance to Acid – Good
- Fiber Resistance to Alkali – Good
- Fiber Abrasion Resistance – Excellent
- Fiber Resistance to Heat – 142 deg C (Highest continuous temperature before breakdown)
- Fiber Melting Point – 265 deg C
Warrior only uses the highest quality rated Clips and accessories.
This product uses MOLLE to connect to other items creating a modular and adaptive system.