Warrior Assault’s RPC is the latest evolution of carriers from Warrior Assault Systems. Designed to be a lightweight and versatile low profile carrier offering enhanced mobility without compromising protection.
The Recon Carrier comes standard with ladder style cummerbunds that attach to the RPCs front via 2 removable ITW SR Clips. This allows rapid access when getting in and out of the RPC (ITW SR Clips have a combined breaking strength of 600lbs per side). The RPCs shoulders can be worn in 3 different configurations as a slick low profile with the addition of Velcro padded shoulders and wrap around sleeve for hydration and comms channelling.
The RPC comes as standard with a removable MOLLE front flap held in place by 2 vertical SQM clips and strong Velcro which allows the panel to be removed and replaced with a wide variety of preconfigured weapon-specific pouch panels and Warrior’s new Pathfinder Chest Rig. The RPC integrates with Warrior’s new Back Panel
Made from high quality fabric-
PREMIUM GRADE FABRIC
500D Nylon fabric feature enhanced tear and abrasion resistance, and long lasting durability, 500D Nylon fabric made with solution dyed yarns are inherently stain resistant and easy to clean.
HIGH QUALITY THREADS
Thread quality is fundamental to the construction, durability and strength of the equipment.
Two factors have a negative impact on the life Span of threads
1) Mildew is one of the most common factors in the deterioration fabric, causing it to rot and ultimately results in unacceptable failure.
2) Sunlight has a harmful effect on the performance of threads, and over time causes their deterioration.
Warrior only uses the highest quality nylon threads imported from the USA which are treated against both UV and Mildew.
- Fiber Resistance to Acid – Good
- Fiber Resistance to Alkali – Good
- Fiber Abrasion Resistance – Excellent
- Fiber Resistance to Heat – 142 deg C (Highest continuous temperature before breakdown)
- Fiber Melting Point – 265 deg C
Warrior only uses the highest quality rated Clips and accessories.
This product uses MOLLE to connect to other items creating a modular and adaptive system.
* Products may differ from the picture shown due to product improvements over time
This product contains MOLLE webbing that will allow you to attach other pouches using the MOLLE system.
- 25mm (1 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1200 lbs
- 38mm (1.5 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1800 lbs
- 50mm (2 Inch ) ) Breaking Strain: 2200 lbs