Warrior Assault Systems’ Hydration Carrier can accommodate a single 1.5 litre (50oz) bladder. Designed to be mounted via MOLLE attachments on the back of Carriers and rigs such as the DCS RICAS compact Raptor or on the Warrior Back Panel for use with the Centurion or 901 Range. Includes drainage grommets at bottom for water ops. The lid section has a Velcro Patch for insignia and flags. The inside of the Carrier is lined with Black Posi Grip Fabric for extra strength and insulation.
500D Nylon fabric feature enhanced tear and abrasion resistance, and long lasting durability, 500D Nylon fabric made with solution dyed yarns are inherently stain resistant and easy to clean
This product uses MOLLE to connect to other items creating a modular and adaptive system.
* Products may differ from the picture shown due to product improvements over time
Thread quality is fundamental to the construction, durability and strength of the equipment.
Two factors have a negative impact on the life Span of threads
1) Mildew is one of the most common factors in the deterioration fabric, causing it to rot and ultimately results in unacceptable failure.
2) Sunlight has a harmful effect on the performance of threads, and over time causes their deterioration.
Warrior only uses the highest quality nylon threads imported from the USA which are treated against both UV and Mildew.
- Fiber Resistance to Acid – Good
- Fiber Resistance to Alkali – Good
- Fiber Abrasion Resistance – Excellent
- Fiber Resistance to Heat – 142 deg C (Highest continuous temperature before breakdown)
- Fiber Melting Point – 265 deg C